your *Eeg*/ [W/F]-Clan

(Goober was here)
*Eeg*
Please log in / or register to get more access

Thank you

your *Eeg*/ [W/F]-Clan

(Goober was here)
*Eeg*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Eeg*

*Eeg*/ *Evolutionary elite gaming*

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The *Eeg*-Clan welcome you to our forum

Enjoy it and have fun 

EE2-Memberlimit is 10 (active-)Members

and 15-20 (unactive-)Members

http://www.foxlinx.com/content332-402-Eeg-Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Important ee2 is back!
    Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 9:10 pm by Alex

» Pic of the month
    Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 11:16 pm by Keisari

» Movies
    Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:48 pm by Malistrom

» What annoys, You!?
    Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:47 am by Alex

» what browser?
    Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:59 am by Alex

» Can't Connect
    Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 pm by Gooberman

» hey guys
    Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:37 pm by Deus is EE2

» Attention ALL EEG
    Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:57 pm by Gooberman

» Can't start EE2
    Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:53 am by *Eeg*|<Doggy>

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Mitgliedern
     FAQ
     Suchen
    Forum
    Top posters
    Alex (2081)
    Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_vote_lcapShen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_voting_barShen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_vote_rcap 
    Dynasty (1666)
    Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_vote_lcapShen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_voting_barShen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_vote_rcap 
    Gooberman (1154)
    fack3d (742)
    *Eeg*|<Lkhnss> (636)
    Shenlong (559)
    deww (501)
    Keisari (476)
    Colby (419)
    Nick (302)

Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)

Go down 
    +2
    Dynasty
    Gooberman
    6 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Mona

Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) Empty
    PostSubject: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:39 pm

It's not my idea with uploading this playback.
    Shenlong just pleased this.

GG
    Code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/384941825/LEader_and_Shen_vs_Facked__2010_05_08___00_17_.e2s

Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) Ce13fa24
    Back to top Go down
    Mona

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:41 pm

Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) Af0e97d9
    Back to top Go down
    Gooberman
    The One and Only Poster
    The One and Only Poster
    Gooberman

Number of posts : 1154
    Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Are you kidding? rofl patron sucks huge balls in 5-5
    Back to top Go down
    Dynasty
    Legend
    Legend
    Dynasty

Number of posts : 1666
    Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:28 pm

it was a 2v1... gg living that long facked
    Back to top Go down
    Mona

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Just watch replay -.-

Quote :
    It's not my idea with uploading this playback.
    Back to top Go down
    Shenlong
    One Man Poster
    One Man Poster
    Shenlong

Number of posts : 559
    Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:08 pm

lol who said that's fack :/
    Back to top Go down
    fack3d
    ProPoster
    ProPoster
    fack3d

Number of posts : 742
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:34 am

Lol wtf? thats not me wtf? if i was playing i woulda fucking owned :p jk but thats not me wtf
    Back to top Go down
    deww
    One Man Poster
    One Man Poster

Number of posts : 501
    Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:28 am

pretty sure fack could take 2 of skills worst players in 2v1 5-5
    Back to top Go down
    deww
    One Man Poster
    One Man Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:28 am

therefore it cant be fack
    Back to top Go down
    X@killta

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:21 am

deww are you implying that skill is a noob clan? you were in this clan too and after you got kicked you talked alot bs. everybody was happy after you had left skill because you became such a douche. i'm still not quite sure how good you are but sure not good enough by half. don't forget, none of the oldschool skill players plays anymore so it's easy for you to talk bs about skill. what it does for me, is skill and that money can't buy.
    Back to top Go down
    fack3d
    ProPoster
    ProPoster
    fack3d

Number of posts : 742
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:10 pm

no one who was in skill is "oldschool"
    Back to top Go down
    Gooberman
    The One and Only Poster
    The One and Only Poster
    Gooberman

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:43 pm

? fack what you talking about some skill members were playing for along time xD aka duke and kill ^^ and robot(not redline smurfing him)
    Back to top Go down
    Mona

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Sorry facked...
    So who it was?
    Back to top Go down
    Dynasty
    Legend
    Legend
    Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:01 pm

robot was jesu ( even if he won't admit it).... Duke, Pwn, And Kill=ownage 3v3 for 5-5
    Back to top Go down
    Mona

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:16 pm

OMG? robot = jesu?
    Jesus Christ.

I played with him 5 days ago xD
    Back to top Go down
    Gooberman
    The One and Only Poster
    The One and Only Poster
    Gooberman

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:40 am

that was redline not jesu redline's smurfing
    Back to top Go down
    deww
    One Man Poster
    One Man Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:01 am

X@killta wrote:
    deww are you implying that skill is a noob clan? you were in this clan too and after you got kicked you talked alot bs. everybody was happy after you had left skill because you became such a douche. i'm still not quite sure how good you are but sure not good enough by half. don't forget, none of the oldschool skill players plays anymore so it's easy for you to talk bs about skill. what it does for me, is skill and that money can't buy.

well skill was actually pretty good clan until i left, yea i left, i didnt get kicked i left cause redline was turning into a douche(though he was already a douche)after i left the clan, it has pretty much turned into a pile of shit (even though it kind of already was when i was in it being that only me and redline were active)
    Back to top Go down
    Mona

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Ok, so it was redline :/

And deww, you weren't only good player from skill :/
    We have many good players (Devi, Shenlong, killtack).
    Back to top Go down
    deww
    One Man Poster
    One Man Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:18 pm

i didnt say i was the only good player,
    as much as i hate redline, he was a good player whether anyone on here admits it or not
    and shenlong and devi arent really that good...
    killtact isnt that good, he's just not back up to par with the "good" players since ive played with him (within this last year)
    Back to top Go down
    Dynasty
    Legend
    Legend
    Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:36 am

TcO gg no rm
    Back to top Go down
    Mona

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Gg.
    Back to top Go down
    Gooberman
    The One and Only Poster
    The One and Only Poster
    Gooberman

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:35 pm

i'd say the best is honestly redline in skill xD
    Back to top Go down
    deww
    One Man Poster
    One Man Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:23 pm

hope you're joking
    Back to top Go down
    Gooberman
    The One and Only Poster
    The One and Only Poster
    Gooberman

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:34 pm

dude Razz before you started playing redline and i were super beasts Razz
    Back to top Go down
    deww
    One Man Poster
    One Man Poster

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:44 pm

oh, i thought you were talking about him recently
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)   Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shen And Ldr vs Patron and NOT fack3d(cause fack wulda ownd)
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next