your *Eeg*/ [W/F]-Clan

(Goober was here)
*Eeg*
Please log in / or register to get more access

Thank you

your *Eeg*/ [W/F]-Clan

(Goober was here)
*Eeg*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Eeg*

*Eeg*/ *Evolutionary elite gaming*

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The *Eeg*-Clan welcome you to our forum

Enjoy it and have fun 

EE2-Memberlimit is 10 (active-)Members

and 15-20 (unactive-)Members

http://www.foxlinx.com/content332-402-Eeg-Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Important ee2 is back!
LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 9:10 pm by Alex

» Pic of the month
LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 11:16 pm by Keisari

» Movies
LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:48 pm by Malistrom

» What annoys, You!?
LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:47 am by Alex

» what browser?
LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:59 am by Alex

» Can't Connect
LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 pm by Gooberman

» hey guys
LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:37 pm by Deus is EE2

» Attention ALL EEG
LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:57 pm by Gooberman

» Can't start EE2
LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:53 am by *Eeg*|<Doggy>

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Mitgliedern
 FAQ
 Suchen
Forum
Top posters
Alex (2081)
LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_vote_lcapLOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_voting_barLOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_vote_rcap 
Dynasty (1666)
LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_vote_lcapLOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_voting_barLOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_vote_rcap 
Gooberman (1154)
fack3d (742)
*Eeg*|<Lkhnss> (636)
Shenlong (559)
deww (501)
Keisari (476)
Colby (419)
Nick (302)

LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gast

LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize Empty
PostSubject: LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize   LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:50 am

Hello ppl.
LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize Landing_E01-05-P000-00024-00000_01
"Samsung - 40"" Class/1080P/120Hz/LCD HDTV"
3000 PTZ

LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize Landing_E01-10-P000-00459-NNN99_01
HP Mini 110-1025DX
800 PTZ

LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize Landing_E01-07-P000-00366-00000_01
New iPod Touch 64GB
800 PTZ

iPod Touch 8GB
325 PTZ

Quote :
So, what is Lockerz.com?

Lockerz is the place to go to buy the coolest stuff at the lowest prices, watch exclusive video, discover new music, play the hottest games, hang out with your friends - and get rewarded for just about EVERYTHING you do on the site.
It is one of the most promising sites on the internet. Lockerz.com's popularity is based on its free offers especially during this time period while it's still in Beta testing. The Registration is fast and simple and if you're a member, you can earn points extremely easily.

One of the main reasons why it is becoming so popular is because of how easy it is to earn points or PTZ. These points can then be used to get Ipods, Xbox 360 games, PS3 games, MacBooks as well as many other products.

Why do they do this? They say 'To thank you for joining early. To build a Lockerz community of cool, stylish, cutting-edge people who love to buy great brands. To give you a taste of how PTZ will work when
we go live this fall. And to test out different prizes and PTZ levels. That's key.'

This version of PTZ Place is a test. PTZ levels will change when the full Lockerz site launches.

Lockerz is set to launch sometime in the Fall 09.

Members who sign up now will get to explore and help shape the site before the launch.

How it works

Simple. You sign up with an invite (write privative message to me on forum, write me your mail and i invite you) if you need one, and are taken to a page containing a game. The aim of the game is to catch as many of the 'PTZ' blocks as possible (aim for the 2 PTZ ones), after you have completed this you are taken to your main page. There are two things that you can do now, either invite your friends or answer the daily question. If you invite your friends you get 2 PTZ for each one that signs up because of your invite, when you get to 20 friends that have joined because of your invites you become part of the 'Z-list'. The 'Z-list' then means that you get double points for 'Dailies' and any more invites that get accepted, you also get sent a free t shirt. The other thing to do is answer the 'Dailies'. Each day a question is put onto the site, when you give your answer you get 2 PTZ and thats it. You can only answer each question once and only one is put on the site each day, you can answer questions from previous days but you don't get any points for it. You also get 2 PTZ each day that you log in but again
you only get the PTZ the first time you log in that day.

Is Lockerz.com a legitimate website?

In the short, yes it is. Lockerz CEO is Kathy Savitt who used to be Vice President at Amazon.com and the CMO at American Eagle. The major contributors financially to Lockerz.com is Liberty Media, which owns a major part of Time Warner.

PEOPLE IT'S REALLY WORKING! I HAVE NOW 120PTZ (120 points).
Now i collection on iPod touch 64GB!
It's EASY!
Guys! Please give me your mail, and i invite you, then you register and i have 1 invite friend.
Thanks!

(SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL TO ME ON PRIVATIVE MESSAGE ON FORUM, and i invite you)
Back to top Go down
F-22_Ownage
Poster
Poster
F-22_Ownage

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize   LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:16 am

lolz is this forum 4 advertising -.-?
Back to top Go down
http://Freewebs.com/f22clan
Gast

PostSubject: Re: LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize   LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:45 pm

Omfg... No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize   LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOCKERZ.COM - Free Prize
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*Eeg* :: Lounge :: lobby-
Jump to: